Monday, February 15, 2010

updating from email today

So yeah, wonderment of wonder, my cable goes out!  It's like my bosses HEARD I was starting a blog! 
That's it, DISCONNECT HER!!! WAHAHAHHAHAH. 
Well, no big.
on with the show.

Now it's time for everyone's FAVORITE Blog segment, (cus I just made it up!)

What's Ivy doing at work?!

While assisting her customers, Ivy is:

Knitting a blanket
Reading a Clive Barker book
Talking to an old friend from World of Warcraft
Chatting up her sister in law
writing a letter to her sister
writing in her blog
texting
fixing her purse
drinking water 
drinking coke
eating a pop tart
Following my "buzz" on gmail.

Mind you, not ALL at the same time, but over periods of time.  
Nothing much of importance today.  Maybe if people want to know I'll put up a pattern of the blanket I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment