Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thanks asshole brains!

Sometimes I wish I had never learned how to interpret dreams.

So I have this dream of someone I've been close to recently wearing a shirt from the Anime "Bleach", it features the Substitute Shinigami design on the front of it.  He was just standing there, in that shirt in black, the symbol in white, all the rest of him in black.  He said nothing, he only stood and half smirked at me.
Last night, we had a discussion and I decided that I should leave his life as much as I could.  Though I'm not going into the details of why here, it's the right decision.

So, I interpret the dream... and it seems to say this relationship is dead.  If you go by standard meanings and substitute "Grim Reaper" for "Shinigami", because in Japanese myth, they are the same thing.

Duh.  Thanks brain.  I really fucking needed that reminder.

I'm going to go watch Bleach: Memories of Nobody and bawl my eyes out.  Great fucking idea.  Maybe my muse will come back and hit me over the head with something heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment