Sunday, February 19, 2012

Press "#1" for progress

The Living Room is almost clean, kids room is as clean as a kid's room gets; when you let the kids do the cleaning.
Even the husband chipped in.  I ran over to grab my friend and my carpet cleaner, my friend had a few errands so we ran them, and I got this frantic call from my husband, who had obviously been crying...
"Are you coming home or are you just leaving us here?" he said when he called.
"I'm in the driveway." I say
"Google said you're in Dearborn..."
"I can assure you," I said almost laughing "that I haven't been, nor will I be in Dearborn today, I'm in the drive now.  I'll be in within a few minutes."
And I came in, Paul was in the bathroom, the kids were playing games in the living room.
And he gave me a big hug and said that he missed me.
I was gone an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment