Saturday, April 28, 2012

The marble and the mirror

So, why would I think that things would be quiet forever?
I'm back in the same wee conundrum I was in 2 years ago... which would be fine except that I was kind of hoping we wouldn't have to go through it again.  I'm wondering if a move out of state may be the only way to quell these constant barrages into my quiet little home.
I feel... a bit more positive than I did about this last time, but it doesn't change the fact the whole fucking situation is annoying.

My daughter is in trouble, I can't help her and I feel like I'm running a big ol obstacle course every time I attempt to help.  At least someone is paying attention now.

I can't go into much detail, but if you consult me offline I can go into detail with you, if I trust you.

but first, a few truths.
In spite of amassing a shit ton of money, it seems we are again broke and broken.
in spite of every possible effort, Paul cannot land a job.
He has applied for SSI, but who knows if they'll accept it this time.
I'm overwhelming exhausted but can't sleep.
A few friends had intended on staying over here tonight, I didn't feel entirely comfortable with one of them, so didn't get a hold of him, the other is out somewhere and hasn't said if they are staying or not.
I need to stay up and wait for the dishwasher so that I can set bowls out for the kids tomorrow.
I need to get so much done in the coming weeks before nice weather hits and I no longer want to be locked up inside.
Trash needs to be taken out, dog needs to be fed and the crock pot needs a good ol scrubb-a-roo.
I will never be enough, no matter the sum of my parts, but I think I'm ok with that.
I'm frustrated with my recent lack of writing.  I need to write more, and drink more tea, and perhaps learn how to play Bridge.... but that's later.
I want to sing and play music, but I feel completely uninspired to do so.
I want someone to take care of me because right now I am all worked up and I can't focus the way I know I need to in order to take care of the needs of my family.
My family is utterly awesome, all of them, we may not always agree but as my friend put it the other day, "We'll sure as hell drink together."


No comments:

Post a Comment